Small Business Person of the Year Award
Do you know a small business person who should be recognized for outstanding service? Nominate the person for this prestigious honor that recognizes the best small business person in town.
The winner will be announced at the Greater Haralson Chamber's Annual Meeting on March 12, 2020.
Awards will be presented on the following criteria:
- MUST be a member of the Greater Haralson Chamber of Commerce
- Associated with a for-profit company that employs 50 or fewer full-time employees
- Any individual who owns and operates or who bears principal responsibility for operating a small business
- Growth in number of employees
- Increase in sales and/or unit volume
- Innovativeness of product or service offered
- Must be involved in the development and growth of our community
- Nominees not receiving the award are eligible for the re-nomination next year
Judging will be conducted on a confidential basis by the Small Business Awards Committee made up of Chamber and Economic Development Professionals from across the state of Georgia. The winner will be announced at the Greater Haralson Chamber's Annual Meeting on March 12, 2020.
For the Awards Committee to gain a better understanding of your nominee, please fill out the nomination information and business activity form below.
Please submit Nominations no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 17, 2020. Nominations received after 5 p.m. will not be accepted. For more information, please contact Tara Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org.